Your financial partner for life
A qualified and expert team for your ever-changing business needs.
We provide business owners with products and services that help you manage your assets and plan for the future. Our team of experts will work with you one-on-one to develop a comprehensive qualified plan tailored to accomplish the goals you have set for your business, your employees, and your family.
There are three primary methods of managing a retirement plan and each one carries a varying degree of fiduciary responsibility.
- Options 1 - Plan Sponsor/Corporate Trustee makes all decisions regarding the retirement plan and bears the risk for the investment selections and investment costs.
- Option 2 - Hire a 3(21) Investment Fiduciary that recommends to the Plan Sponsor (The Employer) an appropriate investment line up. The Plan Sponsor maintains the responsibility and liability as the final authority for the plan investments.
- Option 3 - Hire a 3(38) Discretionary Investment Fiduciary by delegating the decision making and liability for selecting, adding, changing and replacing the investment line up for the entire plan.
For Plan Sponsors
Our experienced team conducts ongoing investment research. Depending on the level of service desired, we can provide investment lineup recommendations or directly manage your plan's investment menu.
We offer ongoing plan design review, as well as annual due diligence assistance to meet the needs of both the plan sponsor and the plan participants.
We work hand-in-hand with your third party administrator to complete yearly tasks required to keep your sponsored plan in compliance with ERISA regulations.
For Plan Participants
Participants have access to ongoing investment guidance, along with the education and support they need to make saving a priority.
Our team of Certified Financial Planners™ are available to provide one-on-one financial planning tailored to your employees' individual circumstances.
Our 401(k) team conducts enrollment meetings to cover relevant information regarding your retirement plan and answer questions designed to help employees make contributions with confidence.
As a fiduciary, we are legally required to put the needs of the trustee(s) and participants ahead of our own. Additionally, 3(21) and 3(38) fiduciary service options reduce the plan sponsor's liability.
Benefits of working with a 3(38) fiduciary advisor
When you hire a 3(38) Fiduciary Advisor, you minimize your liability to the fullest extent by delegating full authority to make decisions surrounding your investment lineup.
- Advisor accepts responsibility for selecting, monitoring and replacing plan investment options
- A significant reduction of risk to the plan sponsor
- Less company time spent managing investment oversight
- Typically results in lower investment costs