In response to the worldwide spread of COVID-19, our team is closely monitoring new developments and prioritizing the safety of our employees and clients above all else. Our Pandemic Response Team has developed a detailed business continuance plan as well as an outline of key preventative measures to mitigate the spread of illness. Our goal is to maintain the quality of service you have come to expect from Community First Bank and HFG Trust during these challenging times, and our thoughts are with anyone currently affected by the coronavirus.
Below you will find information on how we plan to continue to operate safely, along with steps you can take to assist us in mitigating any adverse impacts caused by COVID-19:
- We are monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and federal, state, and local agencies to help ensure the actions we are taking are in line with the latest recommendations. We are meeting regularly and communicating with our employees to keep them informed and to ensure their safety and that of our clients.
- As a precautionary step, we are preventing the spread of germs by increasing our sanitation efforts and disinfecting all high-touch areas—including ATM keyboards, door handles, drive-thru buttons, computers, and phones. Additionally, hand sanitizer has been strategically placed in centralized areas.
- We encourage you to utilize our suite of online tools from the comfort of your home, including Online Banking, Bill Pay, Telephone Banking, Mobile Deposit Capture, and our Mobile App. If you work with Wealth Management (HFG Trust), we encourage you to utilize the HFG Mobile App, Online Portal, and Telephone Appointments when appropriate.
- We have dedicated team members who are ready to assist you with accessing and using these tools over the phone or via email, and to answer any questions you may have.
- If you have a meeting with an Advisor, Lender, Mortgage Officer, or plan to visit a branch, please know our team is available to serve you. We have augmented cleaning and sanitation; so, if you are healthy, we would still love to see you. If you are not feeling well, we encourage all meetings be done via telephone or online platforms to avoid further health risk to others.
Our company is strong, and our pandemic response planning will enable us to continue to provide the services and advice you’ve come to expect from your Financial Partner for Life.
On behalf of our team at Community First Bank and HFG Trust, thank you for your patience, understanding, and continued trust.
William Wang, CFP®, President, HFG Trust
Jim Arneson, President & COO, Community First Bank